Promotional Campaigns for Debit Cards & Checking Accounts Lead to Wins
(Riverside, Calif.) May 21, 2013
– Six local residents recently won big in separate promotional campaigns from Altura Credit Union. Winning prizes included $500 in cash and iPad Minis.
(Riverside, Calif.) May 14, 2013
– Ofelia Valdez-Yeager, vice chair of the Altura Credit Union Board of Directors, was recently honored as “Woman of the Year” by the Riverside County Commission for Women. The annual award recognizes a woman from each of the county’s five supervisorial districts. The awards were presented by the Riverside County Board of Supervisors at a recent meeting.
(Riverside, Calif.) May 13, 2013
– Riverside resident William Brakemeyer recently won $500 from Altura Credit Union as part of an auto loan promotion to let people know about its low auto loan rates. The “Fully Loaded” promotion offered a chance to win a grand prize of $10,000.
Part of Credit Union’s ‘Mini Ways to Win’ Checking Account Promotion
(Riverside, Calif.) May 9, 2013 – Five more local residents won Mini iPads the week of April 29 from Altura Credit Union as part of its “Mini Ways to Win” campaign to promote its checking account products.
Donations can be made to The Carlie Rodriquez Fund at Altura Credit Union
(Riverside, Calif.) April 30 2013
– Altura Credit Union has set up a fund to help a local family deal with medical expenses for their young daughter who was critically injured in a hit and run crash last week in Riverside.
Eighth Consecutive Quarter of Net Gains
(Riverside, Calif.) April 26, 2013
– Altura Credit Union today reported net income of $4.97 million on total assets of $718.14 million for the quarter ended March 30, 2013. It is Altura’s eighth consecutive quarter of net gains.
Chance to Win $500 Monthly
(Riverside, Calif.) March 1, 2013
– Every time an Altura Credit Union Member makes a purchase using their Altura Debit Card they have a chance to win $500. The more a Member swipes a card for purchases, the more entries they have to win.
– Altura Credit Union recently launched a checking account designed to help people get back on their feet financially. This new product addresses a local economy still lagging in its return to normalcy, and is designed to help the individuals caught in its wake. The new Reliance Checking Account comes with a regular Visa® Debit Card, online banking, mobile banking and eStatements.